All About Dental Care
Dental Care was started in Seaton Carew, in 1994 by Tim and Meg Puttick and Graham Orr. It has since grown rapidly to become a well-established business providing high quality General Dental and Orthodontic services. Tim and Meg are now supported by dentists Miss Melanie Firby and Mr Vasil Zoi.
The practice is predominantly NHS, but can also offer a wide variety of private dental treatment including the popular Denplan Care scheme. In 2009 we moved to new purpose-built premises coinciding with a new contract to provide Specialist NHS Orthodontic Care for local children, Select Orthodontics.
Our aim is to provide our patients with an informed choice of high quality treatment in a safe welcoming high tech environment. There is ample car parking conveniently serving the shopping precinct where you can park for up to 2 hours without any charge.
Access has been specially designed to allow ease of use for our disabled patients and wheelchair access is via the ground floor with no thresholds. Two places for disabled parking are available directly outside the practice. There is a disabled toilet with baby change facilities accessed from our waiting area.
We promise to:
- Be courteous, polite, open and honest at all times.
- Welcome you into a professional environment.
- Explain clearly your treatment needs and provide any cost estimates.
- Observe strict confidentiality
- Deal professionally with your queries or complaints
- Try our very best to keep on time.
We ask you to:
- Attend all appointments on time.
- Look after your teeth and the dental treatment we provide for you.
- Give at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend for whatever reason.
- Pay for any treatment as and when requested.
- Please see our our policy on missed/cancelled appointments.